Licensed Funeral Director
We are seeking a Licensed Funeral Director to primarily coordinate and handle arrangements for the families we serve including:
- Compassionately communicating and consulting with families to arrange disposition and memorialization services.
- Ensuring families are presented with all appropriate service and merchandise options.
- Obtaining all information needed to complete related documentation such as death certificates, burial and cremation permits, and obituaries.
- Utilizing computer systems to communicate, record vital information, and enter contracts.
- Planning, scheduling, coordinating, and conducting visitations and services.
- Maryland licensure
- Experience making funeral arrangements
- A belief in providing the highest levels of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Health benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Fair work and on-call schedule
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]