Millington Location

The Fellows family has been serving families since 1916 when B.R. Fellows began in a funeral home in Still Pond, MD. B.R.’s son Edward Fellows and wife Betty opened this location in 1939. Continuing a family tradition Eddie and Betty’s oldest son Howard came into the business in 1962 and continued until Eddie’s health forced his retirement in the early 1970’s. Gary Fellows, Eddie’s second son and his wife Gail, purchased the family business in 1979. Gary and Gail continued to operate their family business until 1996 when the Fellows family, the Helfenbein family, and the Newnam family combined the businesses to create Fellows, Helfenbein and Newnam Funeral Homes. As of today, Jason Fellows, Gary and Gail’s oldest son serves as the manager of this location which has been home to the Fellows family for 4 generations.

Arrangement Office
Bathrooms
Chapel
Chapel
Enterance
Front Room
Reception Room
Reception Room
Outside Entrance
Outside Entrance
Millington Location
Get Directions

Click here to view all Helpful Links to see what's available in this area.